14' mirro craft v hull

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trob445

Reaction score
Hey all.. Todd here in Nashville. Frequent reader and first time poster at TinBoats.

Well.. its almost official?? LOL.. That I have joined the ranks as a tin boat owner... I was given an old gun from a buddy and I sold it this morning on craigslist and an hour later I am the potential owner or a 14' mirro craft v-hull. (potential due to picking it up in the morning and handing over the $500 cash)...

Turns out the current owner is a welder/metal worker and has had the boat for 6 years. When he purchased the boat it leaked a little.. he found the leak and fixed the bad rivets along with lining the inside of the boat with that truck bed sealant stuff that I've read about here. Its wired for a front TM and FF. Trailer is solid and in good shape.. I'll give it a once over for bearings and rust spots.

If all works out with the purchase.. Planning on adding Bilge pump - lights - decking - storage and the like as time and $$ allows. I'll be sure to post pics as soon as she's hitched to the truck..

By the way.. I was so excited about getting this boat that it dawned on me after the fact that I didn't have a light kit on my pathfinder.. just a hitch. Having a buddy of mine drive me up with his truck tomorrow morning to pick her up.

Lots of great info on here.. Will post pics soon and do as much research as I can before asking questions.

:WELCOME: Make sure to post pics there are just a few Mirrorcraft owners on this site......we kinda stick together.

Welcome to the site and the mirrocraft club! We are all at different portions of builds, I'm just starting but there's a few who have got awesome boats that I would considered finished!

It's official! Picked up the boat Tuesday morning and it'd in great shape! Looking forward to cleaning her up when I'm back from vacation.

Latest posts