1972 14 ft. Lund Conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudduck

Reaction score
First off thank you for all the great information that has been posted on this site. I have had a 14 ft lund for about three years now and have always wanted to modify it in some way. I bought it off of craigslist for $400 basically the way you see it in the first few pictures. (However I did remove the middle seat and add the plywood for the floor.) I wanted to post my progress so far. It has been a very long project to this point (much longer than I thought, but I would do it again in a second.) The box up the right side will be a gun locker and the box up the left a storage area. I will have a pedestal seat mount on the front deck, back deck, and the floor for the passenger. I do not use a live well so i have left it out at this point. I decided to use the factory installed seat mounting brackets as the way to attach my new floors and boxes. I figure it will keep the rigidity in the boat and give me a way to easily remove the sections for a deep cleaning. I am currently cutting the hatches and finishing all the little touches before I can water seal and carpet. I will try and get some better photos in the future. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think? Any changes or ideas welcomed?

boat1.jpg
boat2.jpg
boat3.jpg
boat4.jpg
boat5.jpg

Latest posts