1988 Bass Tracker Pro 17 Bass Tracker revival!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a very successful day on the boat. I found some stuff I never thought I would find in this boat. All the wood and foam has been removed, except for the front, we are just gonna add to it since it is not that bad. The console area was all ripped out and we are gonna go get some foam tomorrow. We are going to begin carpeting tomorrow :D . We had at least 100lbs of just old carpet glue, dirt, random screws, nails, and bolts. Does anybody have a diagram of how to wire this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,276
Well a wise man once said the happiest days of a boat owners life is the day the buy the boat, and the day they sell it. This boat is sold and I could not be happier. My target is a 14 ft aluminum v hull. I already have a trailer and a 6hp for it so it will be a better situation. Thanks for the replies and keep an eye out for my next topic

Was any of the foam wet? Did you leak test it?

I don't think you will need a wiring diagram. (You are talking about the boat in general right?) Should be pretty straight forward. Just make sure you have fat enough ports to get from back to console and front.

KRS

Wait? Sold? What happened here?!?!

I'd have loved to have gotten my hands on that hull - were there cracks or leaks or something???

No none of the foam was wet and there were not any leaks. This boat was kinda useless to me due to the fact that I have a 19 ft ranger sitting in the garage. When I added it all up and how much I was gonna put in this thing, it didn't sit right knowing it was gonna maybe be used twice a year at max. The trailer did not match the boat, The trailer was still rusted through the inside and the axle was pretty much shot. I know from looking at the pictures it looked nice but this boat was submerged and everything was corroded. The guy before me drilled holes EVERYWHERE in the boat including the 5 in the top rail and multiple in the back deck. I am still a proud tin owner and am now in search of a 14 footer that can be used in the restricted HP lakes for some family trout fishing.

First off congrats on the new boat.
One of the best things about getting a new boat that needs to be fixed up is, you don't have to do anything like it was. Now is the time to change it up. Paint it or don't, your decision. Wire it how you want to. Change whatever. It's all exciting. Good luck.