2nd annual 4th of July 2008 Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim,

thats true we all do want those plaques its awsome to win the title and the trophy!

if it is around $8.50 as you say we would love to buy them for $10 or even $15

and let it say for example(anything we want):

..........KAI............
TinBoats.Net Member
Since June 26, 2008

but then you would have to find something else to give out as a replacement for the plaque.

just a thought :idea: ! the extra money can go to the site, to the prizes, or where ever(in your pocket lol j/k)

Thanks

KAI said:
Jim,

thats true we all do want those plaques its awsome to win the title and the trophy!

if it is around $8.50 as you say we would love to buy them for $10 or even $15

and let it say for example(anything we want):

..........KAI............
TinBoats.Net Member
Since June 26, 2008

but then you would have to find something else to give out as a replacement for the plaque.

just a thought :idea: ! the extra money can go to the site, to the prizes, or where ever(in your pocket lol j/k)

Thanks

Thanks for the offer KAI! :beer:

BUT

I will never ask any member for a penny for any of the extras I do on this site! 8)

flounderhead59 said:
I wonder if I could sneak a Chinook past you guys if I had it airbrushed Bass colors... :roll:
"Well Jim, here's my entry.....it's a 15lb SM" :lol: :D

Nice fish everybody....

I got mine on a Berkely 5" finesse worm in green pumpkin. Not sure of the weight but she was about 17 1/2" long.

It was really tough to get the picture in the kayak! I won't burn my spot but I will say I caught her while vacationing in Cape Cod. There are really amazing freshwater ponds on the cape..definetely worth the trip. Jim can back me up on this one.

Attachments

• drobphilly.jpg
    drobphilly.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,027