2nd annual 4th of July 2008 Tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked with the wife....

She says if I go fishing, dont bother coming home. :shock:

So I got a great weekend of fishing coming up =D>

Biggest fish wins! If they are close in measurement....Waterwings will decide the winner .

:shock:

Remember, I wear bifocals and need to see the measurement marks real well, lol :)

Measuring: Measure all fish from the tip of the lower jaw (closed) to the tip of the tail with fish laid flat on rule with tail lobes squeezed together.

Waterwings said:
Biggest fish wins! If they are close in measurement....Waterwings will decide the winner .

Remember, I wear bifocals and need to see the measurement marks real well, lol :)

Measuring: Measure all fish from the tip of the lower jaw (closed) to the tip of the tail with fish laid flat on rule with tail lobes squeezed together.

And with your third hand take the picture while standing on one foot. :LOL2:

Jim said:
Waterwings said:

Measuring: "Measure all fish from the tip of the lower jaw (closed) to the tip of the tail with fish laid flat on rule with tail lobes squeezed together."

And with your third hand take the picture while standing on one foot. :LOL2:

Lol. I took that measuring quote right from the KY Fishing Regs :)

EagleBaseball said:
dang wish i could get in on this one... #-o

i wish i could be in it too :( . oh well there will be lots more to come [-o< .

SnowmanJon said:
Am I Elgible to participate?

JON

I think you are elgible! you joined May 02, 2008 and the cut off date is May 31, 2008

so sounds like your in ( Jim can you please confirm this Thanks!)

GOOD LUCK :mrgreen: SnowmanJon

GOOD LUCK everyone who's in :!:

cant wait to see who the Winner is and how BIG that Monster is gonna be. I'll guess the BIGGEST fish for this contest will be 19 inches long or more.

Happy 4th of July EVERYONE and have a Great time fishing in this tourney!!!

KAI

It's not inconceivable that I could have one of every target species in this contest. [-o<

Are you limited to one entry? :mrgreen:

Gotcha.

It says winners so I was cornfused there for a moment.

Come on 7 lber.. daddy needs some new swimbaits and the coveted fancy plaque.

Although... if I can manage a 6+ lb smallie for the wall, you guys can have the prizes back. :lol:

Quackrstackr said:
Gotcha.

It says winners so I was cornfused there for a moment.

Come on 7 lber.. daddy needs some new swimbaits and the coveted fancy plaque.

Although... if I can manage a 6+ lb smallie for the wall, you guys can have the prizes back. :lol:

See Guys? I told you Everyone want the coveted plaque! :mrgreen:

Latest posts