4 lbs 9 oz Nice Catch and Better Landing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Mr.Dave. Looks like you landed a new fishing partner for life. Can't wait to see the new addition.

Congrats on the new addition I was a little worried that the first picture would be Dave standing in front of a photo shopped hospital room wall making a funny face and lipping the little one..
way to go MOM

Wayne

pbw said:
Waterwings said:
pbw, good to see ya posting! 8)

My kid now sleep so I don't spend all my time sleeping... He now sleeps from 9 pm to 5:30 am =D>

Them little ones will wear ya out having to get on their schedule, lol :)

redbug said:
...I was a little worried that the first picture would be Dave standing in front of a photo shopped hospital room wall making a funny face and lipping the little one..."

:shock: Dang, hadn't thought about that! :)

redbug said:
Congrats on the new addition I was a little worried that the first picture would be Dave standing in front of a photo shopped hospital room wall making a funny face and lipping the little one..
way to go MOM

Wayne

Do not think that did not cross my mind - it did. I fear the mom, she can be really mean so i act pretty sweet around here.

PS: I fully intend to make sure that my son's 1st words are fishing related. I am thinking "fish" "piggie" or perhaps "senko"

Captain Ahab said:
redbug said:
way to go MOM

Wayne

Do not think that did not cross my mind - it did. I fear the mom, she can be really mean so i act pretty sweet around here.

PS: I fully intend to make sure that my son's 1st words are fishing related. I am thinking "fish" "piggie" or perhaps "senko"

Dave,
Studies have shown that the easiest words to learn are ones with repetative sounds... like pa-pa, ma-ma and the like. Since you are set on a fishing spin on it I would suggest trying a word that has these repetative sounds like humuhumunukunukuapuaa (pronounced HOO-moo-HOO-moo-NOO-koo-NOO-koo-AH-poo-AH-ah). Though there has been some debate about it being the state fish of Hawaii, it does, none the less, meet the repetative sound criteria.

Just a thought.