Adult Berverage Survey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've tried um all or at least a good portion of um at one time or another and I gotta admit, there are some pretty good beers out there. My current favorite (when I'm actually in the mood for a beer) is Bud Light Platinum. The only problem is I'm a huge fan of a little salt when I drink beer but I don't want it in the beer, I wanna lick it like when doing tequila shots. It's just hard to balance the salt on the rim of that bottle. But when I'm doing some serious drinking, it's Wild Turkey shots with some sort of chaser (most often Mountain Dew).

It's summer again! I started this thread 7 years ago. There are a lot of new folks since then. I'm still drinking Miller High Life longnecks, but it's the lite version now. (I know, I'm getting old :LOL2: ). Just wondering what everyone's favorites are now.

Generally if it starts with a B and ends with an R and has two EE's in the middle I'll drink it, except for Corona, one half a bottle of that stuff and I have a pounding headache.

But owing to my trying to conserve my boyish profile, lite beers are much preferred :)

I hope this is OK here, Remember...

beer_ad.jpg

Back when I drank.....

Lost+Rhino+New+River+Pale+Ale.jpg

pabst-_1.gif

https://youtu.be/k6p1741c9vU

Here we go........

I don't really drink at home, and when I do it's 1-2 light beers like coors light or bud light.

Lately (summer drink) to mix it up a little i have Titos vodka with Vitamin Water Zero over Ice.

Up at camp or pool side with friends over? Light beers all day long.

I cant drink "heavy" beer or shots of stuff, no tequila, Peppermint schnapps, or Johnny walker xxxx. If I do drink that stuff, I become the life of the party (happy drunk) and it never ends well. :LOL2:

This is me in Mexico after drinking all day in the sun. It was the day before the Super Bowl and I found the mask in a local hut on the beach for $10. :LOL2:

Mixed drinks and tequila. 2 minutes after this picture was taken I experienced hell and was out for one full day! NEVER AGAIN WILL I DRINK TEQUILA. EVER! You think my family would of been sympathetic, no they made fun of me the whole time. :lol:
b0c1faeb08fc3e540fe4b771fb13658c.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bud select 55 when throwing quite a few back. Bud light normally now. Used to drink nothing but Coors heavy and stag. Started getting fat tho. **** military PT tests.

I’m a little surprised at how many guys prefer light beer. Maybe I shouldn’t be. I don’t drink much but when I’m out for dinner, I sometimes like a beer. My first choice would be a Miller draft beer but almost nowhere I go offers regular Miller High Life or MGD on draft. Miller Lite, Bud Light or some craft beers are the only draft beers offered. I just can’t drink light beer. At home, I’ll make a gin and (diet) 7 Up.

I'm cheap and like cheap beer my fridge is usually stocked with Hamms or Natural Ice. During the college years I drank enough of each that they became my preferred beers if going economical. Now I do spring once in a while and get a sixer of something good like summer shandy, sam adams, dos, and I do like some molson canadian a buddy of mine from northern michigan turned me on to the canadians.

type 2 diabetes.no more beer for me anymore.now it's just hard stuff straight.unfortunately the top shelf stuff is spendy,but nessesary,so lately i've been drinking diet cranberry pineapple or diet cranberry cherry with vodka and malibu and lots of ice.occasionally i sneak in a hard ice tea here and there.that titos is good stuff.i have a bottle in the bar at all times,and some ketel 1 and russian standard for mixed drinks.

gnappi said:
Generally if it starts with a B and ends with an R and has two EE's in the middle I'll drink it, except for Corona, one half a bottle of that stuff and I have a pounding headache.

But owing to my trying to conserve my boyish profile, lite beers are much preferred :)

I hope this is OK here, Remember...

i have that sign hanging in my bar :LOL2: :LOL2:

Scott F said:
I’m a little surprised at how many guys prefer light beer. Maybe I shouldn’t be. I don’t drink much but when I’m out for dinner, I sometimes like a beer. My first choice would be a Miller draft beer but almost nowhere I go offers regular Miller High Life or MGD on draft. Miller Lite, Bud Light or some craft beers are the only draft beers offered. I just can’t drink light beer. At home, I’ll make a gin and (diet) 7 Up.

Friends don't let friends drink light/lite.
Effeminate (unmanly) brews, gents.
Before I quit drinking, beer was just a chaser for Canadian Hunter.