Annual Motorcycle trip

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nowgrn4 said:
Great thread! Thanks for sharing!

We've had a place 20 Mi. west of Murphy NC about half way between Ranger and Duck town on 294 for 20 years. I bet we've ridden every road up there at least twice. Going up leafing again this fall for a few days and then to Barbers for the Vintage Festival.

Gratuitous pic of my Guzzi during one of my solo Covered Bridge Photo tours.
covered%20bridges-1family%20037.jpg

Where is that bridge? Looks like one I would love to see. How do you like your Guzzi? Those bikes have interested me for quite a while. The Valk stays but from time to time I have added, ridden, and sold others. The next on my list is a 1996-2003 Triumph Thunderbird or Adventurer. The one with the 900cc 3-cylinder in it. Love the look, layout and sound of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swann_Covered_Bridge there are a bunch in Alabama https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1VhwQzM6adoRv_mfbRJnC8OO0fgc&hl=en as well as Ga, Tenn and NC.

Love My Goose. I've had it 14 years now. Never been in the shop except for a PCIII Dyno-Tune. **** thing is indestructible. This is my eleventh Dirt/Dual Sport Bike and my first shafty, the most enjoyable bike I've owned by far. I sold my DR650 and DRZ 400 not long after gettin it in '02. Getting older and mostly ride with my DW now. Mostly day rides to eat out somewhere, "Ride to Eat, Eat to Live" :lol: I moved it up to our lake place 3 years back. Great riding in ONF. No more city riding for us, way too many distracted cagers.

A Tiger? Great bikes. I would love to have a ST 1300, but the 2.4Mi dirt road to get to my lake house would make getting in and out a PITA.

Gratuitous pic of my DW and goose on the Tamoka Trail, Bikeweek last year.
_MG_8287.jpg

dootech said:
I used to work at a Honda dealership, I hated working on these things. Enjoy your trip

No worries. Most Valkyrie owners never trust the dealerships to work on them properly and do their own wrenching :LOL2:

Latest posts