Anyone need graphics arts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could possibly use some for my jr fishing league. Its called "Upstate Jr. Bassmasters" I would want in a format to where I can do fishing jerseys hats patches shirts and decals for my club. The one below is and old one. I would like somthing with like the state of SC on it so they know its upstate SC and not like NY or somthing. Also do you know of any company that could do the shirts, hats, etc. at a fairly low price.

Attachments

• upstate jr bassmasters.jpg
    upstate jr bassmasters.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,639
JonBoatfever said:
I could possibly use some for my jr fishing league. Its called "Upstate Jr. Bassmasters" I would want in a format to where I can do fishing jerseys hats patches shirts and decals for my club. The one below is and old one. I would like somthing with like the state of SC on it so they know its upstate SC and not like NY or somthing. Also do you know of any company that could do the shirts, hats, etc. at a fairly low price.
Yea I can help ya out. Let me know which direction to head. Did you want me to make something like you posted or something new? Any ideas will help....

Not sure about the tshirts. Ask JIM.

Somthen different, with like the state of SC a bass and the club name. NO specific colors or anything, just show me what ya got! Thanks alot!

Steve - awesome work on the BANG images.... sorry I've not responded - work has me tied up and it's just crazy.

JonBoatfever said:
Somthen different, with like the state of SC a bass and the club name. NO specific colors or anything, just show me what ya got! Thanks alot!
Ok ill do something up for ya...
russ010 said:
Steve - awesome work on the BANG images.... sorry I've not responded - work has me tied up and it's just crazy.
Hey thanks! Its all good. You happy with the last one I sent your way?
LonLB said:
I sent you a PM of an idea I have in my head.... #-o
Ok, let me get something done for JonBoatfever and then I will work on yours ok?

Here is a valco logo I did for the side of my boat. I went with the gray one.

I have something that I've been wishing for, for my boat, and it's got a personal heartfelt story behind it that I think I would like to have a karma-oriented fellow TB member put together if they're willing. It's kind of a personal, long-ish story that I've been trying to put together to share with the TB crowd, and this might just be the way to share it. I'll PM you this weekend and we'll see what our heads can come up with. Cool?

azekologi said:
I have something that I've been wishing for, for my boat, and it's got a personal heartfelt story behind it that I think I would like to have a karma-oriented fellow TB member put together if they're willing. It's kind of a personal, long-ish story that I've been trying to put together to share with the TB crowd, and this might just be the way to share it. I'll PM you this weekend and we'll see what our heads can come up with. Cool?
Yea let me know man. I got two people ahead of you Ive been trying to take care of. Been kind of busy with christmas and stuff! PM me tho.

aeviaanah said:
azekologi said:
Yea let me know man. I got two people ahead of you Ive been trying to take care of. Been kind of busy with christmas and stuff! PM me tho.

PM sent. No rush...I'm in no hurry.

aeviaanah said:
russ010 said:
Hey thanks! Its all good. You happy with the last one I sent your way?

It works for me - it's awesome

aeviaanah said:
JonBoatfever said:

Those look great, I just sent copies of them to show to my club organizer to see what he thinks. I will get back with you soon!

I think that's very awesome of you to do.

I just picked up a lil 1976 Ouachita Aluminum Jon Boat.
Got the boat, 9.9 hp (not working) and a trailer for $300.00, Couldnt pass it up!

I got the boat from an older guy I work with, he bought the boat for his grandson, sadly to say, he passed away in an accident. it was hard for them to sell me the boat due to the sentimental value. I am putting my heart & soul into this boat and trailer. make a long story short, I asked them if I could name the boat after his grandson in memory.....
I'm looking for a "LIL GEORGE" decal to place on the back of the boat. Your choice on design...the color of the boat will be tan on top/black on bottom, the trailer is also black. Im going with a Tan "roll-in" bedliner for the inside.

ps I just signed up to this site yesterday and the first tiem posting on any forum. My apologies if it's too long, or anything else....thanks.

hey there,
I have been looking for a Richline logo to go on my boat. But I can not find any. Could you make one up that says '68 Richline' and have it look like the original richline logo?

vector magic is very simple to convert stuff to vector format

i kinda mess with all of this stuff i got what i guess is called a plotter witch is a machine that cuts vinyl stickers out like a cnc machine kinda

im pretty good with figuring it all out but adobe ill is one complicated program lol haven't figured out how to convert to vector through it so i usually use the vector magic

starting to get pretty good at all this i have made a fleet of signs now couple 4x8's and 4x4 signs small real estate signs a barrage of stickers its pretty neet machine graphics design on the other hand is not one of my strong points