Ax Men Fans

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quackrstackr said:
Did you see all of the fans flipping him (JR) off when he was being pulled off of the track? :lol:

I live about 45 minutes from that track that feud has been going on for years.A lot of those guys are well known by short track fans around here.

When I was a kid my dad worked a part time security job at the local dirt track here in the county,now HE can tell you some stories.

FishingBuds said:
don't burn up the motor!

lol they need to stay on the swamp guys more lol

Yes they do.

That's the most entertaining part of the show and they only show them for about 5 minutes per episode. :lol:

So far this season I am not impressed, i rather watch small company's try to make it big rather than established company's just haul timber..... If i ran that show it would be the swamp guy and S&S logging period!!

On a side note did any of yas catch that show on the Goliath Grouper after madhouse?

Did anyone see where S&S got busted by the Washington state DNR. I guess it's illegal to pull those logs out of the river without a permit.

Im a big fan of axmen, the swamp guys are hilarious

That's the one. They are following one race series in particular and last night's episode gave you a glimmer of the hostilities yet to come. It looks like it is going to get rather nasty and turn into a full on episode of COPS before it is over with.

The first show was great. last nites was pretty good but man them guys wine non stop. Im ready to see that revenge from ole junior

Did anyone see where S&S got busted by the Washington state DNR. I guess it's illegal to pull those logs out of the river without a permit.
is that why they're in florida now? those guys crack me up

Latest posts