Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance you are working on a 7" or 7.5" ribbontail worm? Can you pour a ribbontail worm that has a floating tail?

Are you familiar with Strike King's 3X baits in watermelonseed?

cavman138 said:
Any chance you are working on a 7" or 7.5" ribbontail worm? Can you pour a ribbontail worm that has a floating tail?

Are you familiar with Strike King's 3X baits in watermelonseed?

Nope the only ribbon tails I offer are the 10" also all my unsalted baits float, I ha've heard of strike kings 3x baits but this plastic is not available to us hand pour guys

Edit: ill also checkout their watermelonseed when I'm on the computer tonight but I'm sure its no trouble to copy or closely match

Thanks man, I'll probably be ordering some stuff soon. Let me know about the watermelonseed color. What are normal worms scented with? Is a Zoom or Culprit worm scented with something and if it is whats the scent? Do you have a scent close to Berkeley Powerbait?

cavman138 said:
Thanks man, I'll probably be ordering some stuff soon. Let me know about the watermelonseed color. What are normal worms scented with? Is a Zoom or Culprit worm scented with something and if it is whats the scent? Do you have a scent close to Berkeley Powerbait?

hey cavman, sorry about the late responce my laptop was down for a week and I got tired of responding via blackberry. Anyway I havent tackled the zoom watermelonseed yet, im assuming this is the color you mean:

3x_16_watermelon.jpg

which they label as watermelon.

Im also not sure on what Zoom, or Culprit scents their worms with since I have not bought any retail plastics since I started pouring my own. And altho there is a huge demand for it there is nothing for the hand pour guys that even closely resembles the power bait scent.