Bass Pro Shop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have a good time shopping there, that's for sure. I like to take my boys there, because they like checking out the huge fish tanks, bear, deer, and other stuffed animals on display, and of course the boats. The restaurant is pretty good, too.

A couple of times, I've spent over an hour watching and talking to the guy tying flies. So if you like flyfishing, you can check that section out.

Im in between Atlanta and Charlotte, 2 hrs either way. Ive been 3 times total. Each time it was for a specific item, then a few things that jump out at me. Last time was with the family on the way home from GA Aquarium. Will not make that mistake again. My wife doesnt shop the same way I do. At least not at BPS.

I always pick up some jig heads and grubs. Its nice to be able to look at differant baits in person.

Get some bulk packs of hooks and such - great place to do that. Avoid the bargain bins - $4 here $3 there and you are applying for a second mortgage [-X

Get some packs of Skip Gap Hooks if you fish soft plastics - they are the best thing since sliced bread

93948p_i-445790.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
Get some bulk packs of hooks and such - great place to do that. Avoid the bargain bins - $4 here $3 there and you are applying for a second mortgage [-X

Get some packs of Skip Gap Hooks if you fish soft plastics - they are the best thing since sliced bread

93948p_i-445790.jpg

hey, Thanks! I seen those awhile back and was meaning to get some. What do you use them with? Texas rigs and such?

Haven't been to a BPS in quite awhile. Since gas went up I found it's much cheaper to buy on-line than make the trip to Nashville and back.

your lucky to get there and get out with all your stuff! :mrgreen: hah, i just moved from nash after 2 years. somebody cleaned my poor truck out at that bps in opryland

Latest posts