Blind Rivets

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikezohsix

Reaction score
Where do you get blind rivets?
I'm at the point where Im going to batch a couple of spots on my boat, and want to use the blind rivets recommended in other posts here.

They're not available in the local hardware store, haven't checked the Depot yet, but where can I get 50 or so?

mike

mikezohsix said:
I'm at the point where Im going to batch a couple of spots on my boat, and want to use the blind rivets recommended in other posts here.

They're not available in the local hardware store, haven't checked the Depot yet, but where can I get 50 or so?

mike

Northern Tool, Acme Tools, McMaster Carr, Grainger, and lots of places online. If you post your location you could get better info for your locale.

danmyersmn said:
mikezohsix said:

mike

Northern Tool, Acme Tools, McMaster Carr, Grainger, and lots of places online. If you post your location you could get better info for your locale.

thanks for the response.
I'll figure out how to fill out my profile.
I'm in the northeast, Springfield MA/Hartford CT area to be exact.

There's a Graingers about a half hour away, but would have to take time off to go there.
I'll check out McM Carr, and see what their shipping costs are.

Latest posts