Christmas tree

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frasier Fir for us. That would be cool to cut my own Christmas (am I allowed to say that or do I have to be politically correct?) Tree

I have a 5 foot high artificial tree looks like a red wood that is decorated with only fishing ornaments. We keep it up all year in the sunroom which also fishing themed and when christmas comes we plug in the lights. :lol:

goat83 said:
I have a 5 foot high artificial tree looks like a red wood that is decorated with only fishing ornaments. We keep it up all year in the sunroom which also fishing themed and when christmas comes we plug in the lights. :lol:

Hardcore! :beer:

We had a tree in the sun room at our old house that was a fishing tree. We also had a camping tree in the den. They have now been combined into one to have a differant themed tree elsewhere.

FishinsML, there would be no CHRISTmas without Christ. Dont X him out. Politically correct me butt!! HE is the reason for the season.

sccamper said:
FishinsML, there would be no CHRISTmas without Christ. Dont X him out. Politically correct me butt!! HE is the reason for the season.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I have been saying that for years - my father HATES when people use X-Mas. He hates it just for the reason you stated and becuase it is illogical (I think my father is Lenard Nimoy :shock: )

We have 2, both fake and both prelit.

A 10' tree in the family room and a 7' pencil tree in the bay window in the kitchen. I have an 18' vaulted ceiling in the family room so a 7 footer looked a bit small in there.

The prelit trees are the way to go. I just wouldn't recommend a 10 footer. :lol: This thing has no telling how many tips that have to be formed every year. On a normal year, it takes me about 2 hours just to get the tree erected... not including the decorations that the wife and daughter do. One thing about the prelit trees.. when you have a light string go down on you, you are pretty much out of luck. I fought that for another 2 hours this year and have figured out that I have a short somewhere. I can't remove the bad strand because of how it branches off and ties into good strands. I wound up just placing a standard strand in there that will now have to be removed when I take it down.

110_1062.jpg

110_1063.jpg

I'm at home right now because of all of that white stuff showing behind the recliner. It's not snow, it's about 3/4" of ice and sleet.

Latest posts