Chuck Norris Facts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo vs. Chuck Norris

One is a brooding, tormented Vietnam vet with a penchant for causing international incidents. The other is an iconic martial arts expert who has a beard of granite and a heart for Huckabee. But if these two aging warriors met between the ropes, who would be the last man standing?

Vital statistics

Rambo:
Height: 5 feet 9 inches.
Weight: 173 pounds.

Norris:
Height: 5 feet 10 inches.
Weight: 185 pounds.

Advantage: Rambo. Boxing experts agree that reflexes begin to slow down around age 64

What would they say?

Ronald Reagan: "It's morning in America, but it's good night for Chuck! He'll fall harder than the USSR. Rambo KOs him in the fourth."

Michael Jackson: "In a world filled with hate, we need peace and harmony for the children. But Norris will slap that big bully silly! Chuck in 7."

Pac Man: "Wonka-wonka-wonka-wonka-wonka-wonka-wonka." (Translation: Rambo wins in a decision.)

Outcome
Rambo slices up Norris in round 5 (and doesn't remember it afterward).

No way Sylvester Stallone, John J Rambo, could kick Chuck Norris' ***. First off Sylvester Stallone cant even talk so how would be beg for mercy, secondly hes becomming senile, i dont think he knows where he is half the time. I dont think he would ever see a roundhouse comming.

slim357 said:
No way Sylvester Stallone, John J Rambo, could kick Chuck Norris' ***. First off Sylvester Stallone cant even talk so how would be beg for mercy, secondly hes becomming senile, i dont think he knows where he is half the time. I dont think he would ever see a roundhouse comming.

Slim, Have you ever heard of "The eye of the Tiger" Rocky is Rambo's alter ego.

Jim said:

Jim i would expect this logic from some of the philly guys, and yes he is philly's greatest hero (even tho hes not real), but not from you. You should know better.

slim357 said:
Jim said:

Jim i would expect this logic from some of the philly guys, and yes he is philly's greatest hero (even tho hes not real), but not from you. You should know better.

I forgot the Philly thing......I take it all back! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rambo could indeed kick Chuck's ***. Literally. But then Chuck would whip around and round house kick him into last week. The only way Rambo could ever kill someone hand to hand was by surprising them and Chuck isn't gonna fall for any of that cover yourself with mud and pretend you are part of the hill stuff. Rambo isn't the only one familiar with the M-60 machine gun either. He would have to call Estelle Getty (Stop or my Mom will Shoot) for back up.

We love our heroes here

6.Rocky101-M.Kennedy.jpg

Chuck Norris neither melts in your mouth nor in your hand. He shreds your trachea before ravaging your soul with a combination of chocolate, whickey, roundhouse kicks and death. Oh, and pain. Lots of pain.

Latest posts