Company in the basement

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up.... Lets party!

118.gif

428.gif

Its going to be interesting to see the final standings next week.

Mr. ACarbone thanks for that smiley site.

We all got kicked ouit the basement :( , like Russ with sole position of first place someone has sole position of the basement, which I had become quite fond of.

Yup, playoffs next week :twisted: :twisted: Mr. bcritch I'm coming after you brother :twisted: :twisted: I didnt respond in time for your challenge last time, so, Game On, two packs of JDBaits to the winner, Cabeesh? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

shamoo said:
Yup, playoffs next week :twisted: :twisted: Mr. bcritch I'm coming after you brother :twisted: :twisted: I didnt respond in time for your challenge last time, so, Game On, two packs of JDBaits to the winner, Cabeesh? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CABEESH :lol:

Just a matter of time now my friend :lol: How about if I win you buy worms and if you win you buy the worms. I'll agree to that.

shamoo said:
Just a matter of time now my friend :lol: How about if I win you buy worms and if you win you buy the worms. I'll agree to that.

No deal :mrgreen: