Company in the basement

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed this morning that I never setup playoffs for our League. I went back and forth on how to set it. I don't want Russ to get hosed because he is undefeated but I want everyone in so we can continue to play the rest of the year.

I can set it up however everyone wants or just leave it how it is. Majority will pervail. To me it's just a game and I'm OK with not being in the playoffs but I wanted you and Jim to still have some fun as well and maybe get your hopes up :lol:

IMHO Russ is the Champ as he kicked all of our butts :oops:

What do you guys think?

shamoo said:
Hold the Presses, wheres the results from Monday Night? How may points did Mr. bcritch man get, I cant find anything, as far as the bet, GAME ON BRO. You can get anything you want, place your order, let me know and i'll get Mr. bassaddict the coin, I'm running up the walls, my hearts beating a hundred mph, I'm pacing the floor.

Send me your order and I'll place it for you.

Mr. bcritch, we'll hold off on that bet, it took me too long to get back to you, even though I didnt know the outcome, it wouldnt be right to accept, we'll have other chances down the road to make Mr. bassaddict rich :wink:

set up the playoffs if you still can. If I lose it's no big deal - the play offs are when the top teams fail. I have no hard feelings either way. It's fun to keep the competition going though because it will add an extra 3 weeks to our season!

OK gentlemen, game plan for the lower echelon of the league, we have to find a way to bring g3 smallies and little monster down with us, cabeech? If we do this there will be a 5 way tie for the basement, how exciting :wink: I will try my best this week, so lets put our tenicles out and get'er done.

g3 smallies & little monster you've ventured too close to the vorbotten zone and are within our grasp :twisted: your slipping :twisted: be afraid, :twisted: your wanted men and we're bounty hunters :twisted: .

Mr. bassaddict, you better play next year!!! The more the merrier, the basement is a pretty popular place, ARE YOU WORTHY?

shamoo said:
Mr. bcritch, we'll hold off on that bet, it took me too long to get back to you, even though I didnt know the outcome, it wouldnt be right to accept, we'll have other chances down the road to make Mr. bassaddict rich :wink:

No need to hold off. Your a man of your word and I know you would have accepted the challange :lol:

BassAddict said:
I need to get in on this next season, I will OWN the basement

We can do baseball in the spring. I'll setup a League for anyone who wants to join. As you can see there's very little competition from some of us :lol:

I'm in for Spring, we can stay here with fox or switch to yahoo, they have a pretty good baseball league, either way I'm in.

Concerning the bet, thanks for the kind words but I really wouldnt feel right my friend.

Ut Oh....I'm scared...

scared0015.gif

scared0011.gif

scared0016.gif

I won't be able to do baseball... I don't have that many free nights to set up my teams for the amount of games played - that one takes a little more work to put together - especially since I fell out of watching baseball the last few years. I'll definitely be back for more football next year though

I'll give baseball a shot. I'm having a great time with this and I know even less about baseball than football. :shock:

Here you go Shamoo... Lots of good ones on there.

https://smileys.smilchat.net/Sports-2.php

I just checked and found out that the basement is still FULL :lol:

All three of us were winners this week :beer: