eastern gray squirrels

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the trap when I got home today. Nothing in it, and the sunflower seeds I baited it with haven't been disturbed.
headscratch_shrug_smilie.gif

Success! Caught 1 and he was a small one. Hauled his butt 6 miles away and released him in city park. Thought I had the problem solved but my wife heard another one a few minutes ago. Reset the trap and waiting for round two :twisted:

Got the second young one! While I was in the attic retrieving the cage I saw the adult stick it's head out where they've been running. Just gotta get her now :twisted:

Gonna release this one at work tomorrow (6 miles away). Lots of trees and plenty of squirrels for it run with.

I'm in the middle of the squirrel "relocation" process myself.

These are the traps that I am using...

RatWoodE.jpg

and relocating to that great hickory tree in the sky. I suppose that you could call it more of an eradication program.

My nextdoor neighbor had to have the weatherhead fitting for his electrical and 2 of his roof vents replaced last year from squirrel damage. I have to do daily mulch replacement at my house where they've thrown it all out in the grass. We've had enough.

we don't have them big buggers up here...we do have the red squirrel;just rats with fuzzy tails.
Grandfather had them in his house,they chewed the wires,messed up the insulation.You could here them in the walls,took forever to get rid of them.

Down here in Florida the things have testicles the size of a Bull. I was sitting on the porch in our hotel room and they all came up to me within 2-3 feet waiting for me to give them some food. #-o