Eastern shore, Ocean city or Rehoboth area

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suicyderider

Reaction score
Hey guys just curious who here fishes the locals listed on subject. Im about 5/6hr drive away from the bay areas over there and was curious about coming over. Probably looking for a spot to tent camp and then make the drive to local access ramps. would love to get some feedback and see photos if you have them!

I used to fish there a lot. I'm about the same distance away.
Used to camp at Indian River Inlet. Love the jetty and inlet there. Can be crowded on the weekends, but great during the week. I think this is the campground:
https://www.campsitephotos.com/campground/de/delaware-seashore-state-park/
Would pitch a tent, set up a little propane grill and a cooler, and fish to my heart's content. Would go to the grocery store to stock up, and cook bacon and eggs in the morning, and steak, potatos and veggies in the evening. Ate well on a budget!

Day fishing for tog, bluefish and flounder was very good, especially the flounder fishing. Fishing for striper at night was also very good. Surfing could be great there, if you are into it.

There is a ramp right there@ the park. Be careful in the inlet when the tide is ripping, as the current is very strong. Fish the bay side when the current is crazy. You can catch up in the bay, but it has a lot of sand bars. Still, I crushed the flounder every summer. Loved that place. Might even make a trip over there sometime, if I get some free time.

I used to fish there a lot. I'm about the same distance away.
Used to camp at Indian River Inlet. Love the jetty and inlet there. Can be crowded on the weekends, but great during the week. I think this is the campground:
https://www.campsitephotos.com/campground/de/delaware-seashore-state-park/
Would pitch a tent, set up a little propane grill and a cooler, and fish to my heart's content. Would go to the grocery store to stock up, and cook bacon and eggs in the morning, and steak, potatos and veggies in the evening. Ate well on a budget!

Day fishing for tog, bluefish and flounder was very good, especially the flounder fishing. Fishing for striper at night was also very good. Surfing could be great there, if you are into it.

There is a ramp right there@ the park. Be careful in the inlet when the tide is ripping, as the current is very strong. Fish the bay side when the current is crazy. You can catch up in the bay, but it has a lot of sand bars. Still, I crushed the flounder every summer. Loved that place. Might even make a trip over there sometime, if I get some free time.
man thatd be awesome