endura max 50

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevecris

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can turn the head around for bow mounting?

Stevecris said:
Does anyone know if you can turn the head around for bow mounting?

Can't address the latest models but I have a two year old Endura 45 and it was simple. Take off the nut, pull out the skinny bolt, rotate head 180 degrees, re-instll bolt.

Thanks for that reply. I also have the 45, which is a great motor and as easy as you have described. Unfortunately the shaft on the 45 is too short. It also has 5 speeds with 1st being a little too fast sometimes. So I thought the endura max 50 with its 42" shaft, good price and variable speed control would be prefect up front .

Stevecris said:
Thanks for that reply. I also have the 45, which is a great motor and as easy as you have described. Unfortunately the shaft on the 45 is too short. It also has 5 speeds with 1st being a little too fast sometimes. So I thought the endura max 50 with its 42" shaft, good price and variable speed control would be prefect up front .

Sorry that I couldn't help with newer models, variable speed sounds like a nice feature.

Latest posts