Factory or a Mod?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdkxtreme

Reaction score
Just bought this. Is this a mod or factory? The front deck is a mod. It's framed with 2x4's. not for sure about the rest. Not for sure of even the brand..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 769
It all looks modified not factory. I don't know of any factory that will put floors that high up in a boat that small

After looking at the boat more this morning the rear deck is also homemade. Now I am unsure of the floor in it. Looks kinda like a factory job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 704
The hull looks like a Fisher Marine. I can see the the little V shaped straps that are riveted to the transom gussets and the channel that runs the length of the boat just below the top edge. You can look at pics of mine (link in sig) and compare. Mine didn't have any benches but it does have some small braces from the sides to the floor.

Jdkxtreme said:
After looking at the boat more this morning the rear deck is also homemade. Now I am unsure of the floor in it. Looks kinda like a factory job

i doubt it, carpet color matches deck... and come to think of it ive never seen a jon with a flat factory floor. that being said i havent seen a lot of jons either..

Latest posts