Favorite Movie Quote?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
Bubba said:
Let's see who knows these...... :mrgreen:

"You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me."

"YES. You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants."

"It's too **** hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around. I gotta send you back to the South Pole."

I think they are all Billy Madison quotes

Another Great Movie! :lol:

redbug said:
You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.
That one might be a little obscure, but it would be, Johnny Dangerously.

Smokey and the Bandit fan myself.
Buford T. Justice: Hey boy, where is Sheriff Branford at?
Sheriff Branford: I AM Sheriff Branford.
Buford T. Justice: Oh, pardon me. For some reason you sounded a little taller on radio.

Buford T. Justice: [to his son] There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!

Guess this one.
"Doc, we better back up. We don't have enough road to get up to 88."
"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."

Made this with that quote.

motivator1871744.jpg

Bubba stole my Billy Madisons ones....LOL!!!

Guess This One!! Priceless!!!

So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

whj812 said:
Bubba stole my Billy Madisons ones....LOL!!!

Guess This One!! Priceless!!!

So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really. But, sure enough, I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show.

:LOL2: You've told me this one before..... #-o

was it prty on garth ...party on wayne...prty on garth... party on wayne

ya want me to showyou a trick to take your mind off the there pain? works every time

Another Favorite!! Same Movie!!

Alright, ladies and gentlemen. It takes two people to run a concert: one back stage, and one out front. One man alone cannot do this. Wayne, you will run the backstage team. Milton, you are my liaison between Wayne's backstage team and Garth's front-stage team which includes myself in the booth. To the left and right of the stage are machine-gun pillboxes, M-60 Browning. Now these babies tend to heat up so shoot in 3 second bursts. In the event of capture I will personally distribute these cyanide capsules to be placed under the tongue like so.
[Places a capsule in his mouth]

"You know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him... the things he'd say to me."

"What did he say?"

"What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night? Why don't you get out of there and give someone else a chance?"

If you'd like me to provide you with some vital statistics that can't be measured in a public place, I'd be happy to do so.