Favorite Movie Quote?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'll be back" from the Terminator. I use that one on my students when I have to leave the classroom.

Not a movie quote but I like it: 8)

"The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday". From a sign they have at BUD/S (SEAL) Training in Coronado, CA.

Thought of another one:

Apocalypse Now: "Never get off the boat!" :shock:

(or something to that effect, after they nosed the bow of the PBR into the shore, get off, and one of the crew members encounters a tiger, lol)

"I love the sweet smell of napalm in the morning."

Apocalypse Now.

I have also converted it to "I love the sweet smell of 2 stroke in the morning," and on the occasional chance that I get to work on a jobsite, it is "I love the sweet smell of diesel in the morning"

(Did I mention another one of my hobbies is playing (er... um... working) with, and repairing heavy machinery? Don't get to mess with that one much, even though I was around more of that when I was younger).

here are a few god ones:

Slider: Goose who's butt did you kiss to get in here anyway?
Goose: The list is long, but distinguished.
Slider: Yeah, well so is my Johnson

Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

One girl, I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.

What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn't you consider that to be insane?

"See what we got here is failure to communicate."

"Boy, Fetch my field knife!"

-Major Payne :mrgreen:

"I like my Jesus to be singing lead for Lynrd Skynrd with an angel band and i'd be in the front row hammered drunk."

Talladega Nights.

Love that movie.

"ok guys, show us what you got"
Slap Shot

NOT FOR YOUNG EARS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0FE2RGDzAo

Let's see who knows these...... :mrgreen:

"You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me."

"YES. You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants."

"It's too **** hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around. I gotta send you back to the South Pole."

Bubba said:
Let's see who knows these...... :mrgreen:

"You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me."

"YES. You ain't cool, unless you pee your pants."

"It's too **** hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around. I gotta send you back to the South Pole."

I think they are all Billy Madison quotes

Latest posts