Favorite Way to cook hotdogs?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain Ahab said:
bassboy1 said:
Chili dog from The Varsity with a Frosted Orange (Ga guys will know what I am talking about).

You ain't even come close to eating a hot until you have been to The Varsity. That has got to be one of the very FEW good things Atlanta has to offer, and just about the ONLY good thing about living an hour from it.

BassBoy participates in discussions but does not follow directions :mrgreen:

Please re-read the topic title!

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Clearly coming from someone who has never been to the Varsity. He just doesn't understand.... :wink:

For the record, my favorite way for me to make them myself (happy now?) is Hebrew Nationals, grilled, with just ketchup, a pickle sliver on the side, curly fries on the other side, and a nice cold coke off the top corner.

Brine, the Varsity Junior does cut it in a bind (Read: when we are in the area), but nothing beats THE Varsity.

bassboy1 said:
Brine, the Varsity Junior does cut it in a bind (Read: when we are in the area), but nothing beats THE Varsity.

But Jr. Keeps you out of the city :wink: Whadayahave?

Breakfast Dogs

We have been making these since I was a kid. Makes a great on the go snack.

Blow the ends out of a hotdog in the microwave. Warm a flour tortillia in the microwave for 20 seconds. Spread your favorate cheese over the tortillia and hotdog. Roll it all up and enjoy. I also add a lite layer of mayo on the tortillia.

While I really like them steamed occasionally I like to rake them over the coals once in a while:

redneck-hot-dog-cooker-8-thumb.jpg

Of course if I am not feeding a whole bunch I'll use the grill:

normal_HotDogCookers.jpg

DocWatson said:
My favorite way is to let someone else cook and eat them. I don't think I've had one in 15 years.

Come on Doc - on the grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will mail you some

DocWatson said:
My favorite way is to let someone else cook and eat them. I don't think I've had one in 15 years.

Thats UNAMERICAN.... LOL

Popeye.... Thats got to be one of the funniest things I've seen for a while!! Thanks for the laugh.

Captain Ahab said:
DocWatson said:

Come on Doc - on the grill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will mail you some

I recently moved and forgot :roll: to give you my new address. [-X