Fishing trip list.Printable idea.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, like wrist rocket and 3/8" steel ball bearings for the jet skiers

I hadn't thought of that.

I missed this when it was first started. This is a wonderful idea! We've only had the boat a little over a year, and I keep saying we need a list. We manage to forget something every time. So far we have been lucky and it hasn't been anything major.

You guys just took all the work out of it for me. Thanks to all who contibuted to the list. I'm sure this will be helpful to a lot of us.

Nope, sorry. I have been busy with school stuff when I am not working. It looks like Sunday night I may have some time though. I will try to get it done.

Edit...I just ran through and added everything. Did I miss anything? I know I didn't get the logo switched to black and white, but I will.

Attachments

• Fishing Gear.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 42
ShadowWalker said:
Nope, sorry. I have been busy with school stuff when I am not working. It looks like Sunday night I may have some time though. I will try to get it done.

Edit...I just ran through and added everything. Did I miss anything? I know I didn't get the logo switched to black and white, but I will.

Looks good unless you want to add some of the following:

Extra TM prop and a TM prop wrench
Spare Main motor prop & wrench washer, spacer and castle nut
Short set of jumper cables
First aid kit
Toilet paper/paper towels
Extra hat/sun glasses
Extra rope