Fishing trip list.Printable idea.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin' good SW! I misspelled "Battery(s) Charged"....and wrote "Charges" #-o Also, just a suggestion, but can you create a TB black & white text logo instead of a pic (or make 2 versions, 1 keeping the pic)? That way you wouldn't need a color cartridge to print-out a copy.

It's also always a good idea to let someone know where you're going, and an approximate return time.

I'll just throw these out, you guys can decide on 'em:

Some 2-cycle oil, in event you need to mix more fuel?

Extra shear-pin

I usually keep a towel stuck in my pocket for drying hands (and I keep a bottle of waterless soap for washing hands before eating).

Radio may not be a bad idea for weather reports (if it may get questionable), especially if you don't have a cell-phone.

All I can think of for now.

ST

I made another one. It is split into 2 columns and the text is reduced. When you hit the bottom of the page it will go up to the top of the next column. I am working on something else for the top, but you should have a "quick Print" or "print gray scale" option in your print options somewhere that will print it in B&W.

Attachments

• Fishing Gear.doc
    55 KB · Views: 46
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 198
SOme of you guys beat me to some suggestions and they're all good. Document should be able to be edited by most people so they can delete or add items to custom tailor it to their applications.

Might also want to consider adding:
Cell phone charger
Jack for the trailer
Bearing grease (no sense changing bearings roadside if you can't grease them)
Rod tip repair kit.

Doesn't matter where the items come from....lol, as long as it might save one of our hides some day, or prevent having a fun trip ruined by a bad memory #-o

There is no "I" in teamwork :wink:

ST

Flounder, thats why I didn't make it a PDF. It is a word document that most people can open with whatever word processor they have. I can also do one as a .rtf that you can open with wordpad or notepad.

How about everyone gets a general list going and lets say a week from today, I'll make a master list in both a word document and .rtf. You will be able to edit these more to meet your needs, but hopefully we can cover most things. I'll also work on something in black and white for the top. Then Jim can do what he wants with a single post put somewhere easy to find.

ShadowWalker said:
Flounder, thats why I didn't make it a PDF. It is a word document that most people can open with whatever word processor they have. I can also do one as a .rtf that you can open with wordpad or notepad.

How about everyone gets a general list going and lets say a week from today, I'll make a master list in both a word document and .rtf. You will be able to edit these more to meet your needs, but hopefully we can cover most things. I'll also work on something in black and white for the top. Then Jim can do what he wants with a single post put somewhere easy to find.

I think you'll be better-off just letting them add to this thread. If not, someone's going to have to sift-through & remove all the duplicates. We can still do the week deadline, but by posting here most all duplicates will be eliminated (plus you can copy & paste).

Just a thought.
ST

Might even add 2-3 blank lines at the bottom, if they had something specific (still, RPG, etc), they could always write it in before they made copies.

ST

I carry a pistol with me on some out of the way mountain ponds I fish.I had a guy fire warning shots at me and demanded I leave his property.I said a few choice words and told him he was in a public county park.Then I pulled out my pistol.Never seen him again and didn't even fire a shot.

Wanted to bump this a last time. Anyone have anything to add, or is it a wrap?

ST

ShadowWalker said:
Probably won't be up tomorrow, I have been busy between work and school. Sorry guys.

No problem, and no hurry. I just wanted to bump it as a reminder to anyone who may have something to add.

Thanks!
ST