Garmin Fishfinder $120 with GPS??? What do you guys think??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walleye88

Reaction score
I have a 1982 wards sea king 14 ft with a 1991 Johnson 15hp motor its a nice and reliable little boat and I have always had a lowrance unit on it. Right now I have a lowrance mark-5x which I love but I would really like a smaller sonar with color upfront on my small casting deck and mount it to my older trolling motor. Id like it to be a color sonar and I saw this Garmin sonar with GPS for $120 on Amazon and it looks like a new model and looks pretty sweet I'm wondering if anyone has ever used one of these sonars before??

https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-010-01550-00-Striker-Bbuilt-Finder/dp/B017NI17HQ/ref=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til?tag=smar0ee-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=8fcbef52747e1fa5bfb78eae90029e40&creativeASIN=B017NI17HQ

I actually have one, they have real good detail for the money. They aren't exactly user friendly unless you are pretty adept at electronics. It will take you a while to learn to navigate them. But once you get used to them, or a couple calls to Garmin for help and you will get it figured out.

Latest posts