Guy screames at your significant other. What do you do?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
russ010 said:
you can give her what I gave my wife for christmas - a BIG can of Bear Mace (it shoots up to 25ft

I was being nice, I didnt want to actually melt his Eyeballs :mrgreen:

Hand held boat horn. Everytime he opens his mouth sound the shrieking horn and when he stops, say "Sorry, didn't catch that". Repeat as needed.

I would park my stright piped Diesel evey morning in front of his house [ if it's legal ] and don't forget to let it idle down and cool off before shutting it down then car pool to work with someone else.
When he comes out the first time and bitcches I would let him know that I love my truck more than my mother and if ANY THING is wrong with my ride when I get back that I'm WILL take it out of his azz.

When he calls the PoPo to complane and then they talk to you about it just smile and say you didn't know there was a problem with parking on a public St. and let them know you have never met that man but he must have a hard time with life if the public can't park on a puplic St.

This is as nice as I could be on a public forum. :wink: