Hand Gun Shooters ?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S&W 500 magnum. THE MOST POWERFUL HAND GUN IN THE WORLD =P~ . even more power than the desert eagle 50 cal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-FetNAbNg

Attachments

• 269996-smith___wesson_model_500_magnum_revolver_super.jpg
    269996-smith___wesson_model_500_magnum_revolver_super.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 992
Its a XD40 for me as a carry gun , but in the woods or on the lake i carry a Taurus ultra light 38 special loaded with shot cartridges for them slitherin critters.

My carry gun doubles as my IPSC blaster--an STI Spartan .45. Yeah, it's a bit big so when I need to go smaller I go to my Para Carry .45.

By the way, I've shot the S&W 500 Magnum and the recoil is horrendous. Suffice it to say that if I were ever caught between a sow grizzly and her cubs and it was down to a choice between getting mauled by momma or shooting her with the 500 I'd have to have a few seconds to think it over.

fellow CC here too! Midsize glock 40 even though it is the least favorite handgun I own. My favorite is my XD 45ACP 5in tactical. Wonderful shooting gun. Anyone who enjoys shooting a 1911 will like this gun also. I bought one of the Ruger 480 years ago and it is my big bore blaster. My next want is "The Judge" magnum, the one that can shoot the 410, 45LC, and 454 casull. Punishment comes to mind.

I switch my CC guns according to how Im dressed.Usually my XDm 9mm,or Kimber CDP custom.When Im dressed really light,its my SIG P230.
I need to set up a place in my boat for a friendly 45acp to ride though.
:D

Quote from earlier post....

"Where I night fish, I'm usually the only one out there, and you never know who may be lurking around... especially the places with no security lights and long walks back to the truck"....

This is exactly why I carry... (only open carry which would be holstered and visible legal in Wisconsin)...not Conceled Carry....

Taurus Judge...5 shot revoler, 6 12" barrel, shoots 45 ACP and 410 shotgun interchangeably....

Self protection from both kinds of animals (4 legged and 2 legged), not to mention anything that crawls or slithers....

Outdoorsman

Can't carry here, but my house gun is a 5" xd 40. Might as well have the bigger sight window when I can't carry it.

My favorite gun to shoot is my dads old break action .22 revolver though. Fun little gun.

I hear you about the no CC in Illinois. Gun at home is a Star 30M and an old 12ga side by side loaded with #5 shot. Big enough pattern and not much worry about carrying over to the neighbor's house

Outdoorsman said:
Quote from earlier post....

"Where I night fish, I'm usually the only one out there, and you never know who may be lurking around... especially the places with no security lights and long walks back to the truck"....

This is exactly why I carry... (only open carry which would be holstered and visible legal in Wisconsin)...not Conceled Carry....

Taurus Judge...5 shot revoler, 6 12" barrel, shoots 45 ACP and 410 shotgun interchangeably....

Self protection from both kinds of animals (4 legged and 2 legged), not to mention anything that crawls or slithers....

Outdoorsman

That's why my good friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson are just like my American Express card. I don't leave home without them.

G27 is my choice for carry. Not being a large man I find it a good fit. Kicks a bit but I would bet my life with this little 40 cal.
I started competing back in the 80's shooting Handgun Silhouette. Then some SB Rifle Silhouette. Later moving on to IDPA (Range Officer) and USPSA. Have not competed in a while. Spending all my free time fishing with my 13yr old son now. He and I still go out shooting some rimfire and the AR. He likes that 8)

While I do spend all my time fishing I do still get some shooting in. My dad has turned into a complete gun nut, so luckily I will always have new toys to shoot.

I think I posted this pic before...but I like it so imma post it again 8)
guntablef.jpg

and here's a pic from my last shooting day at the cabin
guntable.jpg

its considered a handgun if you hold it with one hand right? I carry this one :---)

more fun with the enforcer...thats what i call it anyways

Latest posts