Ho Ho Ho! What did you get for Christmas?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife got me the new Aftco Reaper fishing jacket. Love it feels great in freezing wind and snow.

What is it or what is the tool used for?
Yep, for cleaning fish. Scaling teeth are sharp as hell. You could really mess somebody up with it if you wanted to. This was a freebie that came with my knife order. Feels kind of awkward in my hand to be honest.

Yep, for cleaning fish. Scaling teeth are sharp as hell. You could really mess somebody up with it if you wanted to. This was a freebie that came with my knife order. Feels kind of awkward in my hand to be honest.

That is the part I didn't get. Watching their video, it seemed very awkward in use.

I got gift cards, about 250 worth and still have 75 from last year, so taking my time and shopping carefully. I have no problem holding on to them until I feel the need !!

Between my B-day and Christmas I think I got about $325 in BPS gift cards. They were used up by the first or second week of January. I went on a huge shopping spree for lures, line, etc. Had a good time buying a bunch of stuff without worrying about paying for it! haha.

Between my B-day and Christmas I think I got about $325 in BPS gift cards. They were used up by the first or second week of January. I went on a huge shopping spree for lures, line, etc. Had a good time buying a bunch of stuff without worrying about paying for it! haha.
This time of year is the best time to buy fishing gear lots of sales going on. I snagged a couple st croix rods last week for 35% off.

Forgot to mention I bought an 11' crappie rod, a 13' crappie rod and an boat anchor pin.
Last year I found crappies in the shallow brush pre-spawn and I could only spook them by getting too close. Hope these help......brings back memories me as a child with a 12' cane pole 50 years ago. Electronics are awesome...but sometimes you have to get back to basics.

Latest posts