Holy ****, let's go Pens!!!!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with slim357, if there is one player whos the total package he is in Washington. I dont know how to spell his last name, but he can take it as well as dish it out. I bleed all Philly colors but have to give credit where credit is due.

shamoo said:
I have to agree with slim357, if there is one player whos the total package he is in Washington. I dont know how to spell his last name, but he can take it as well as dish it out. I bleed all Philly colors but have to give credit where credit is due.

Can I get some credit?
051107_terrell_owens_vmed.widec-778972.jpg

:lol: :lol: I know he needs to feed his family :lol: :lol: he might be a punk but he is good.

The Penguins really suck tonight. 3-0 at the end of the first period, That sucks bad. Fluery cant stop the puck even if my 5 year old neice shot it at him . They definately dont look like Stanley Cup material so far tonight. I havnt giving up all hope yet but its getting scarce quickly tonight!!!!!
GO PENS!!!!!!!
I have to root for them they need all the help they can get tonight!!!
I know ive shot my mouth off a little so if the Pens loose I deserve all thats coming . Let me have it if you feel the need!!!! Not that it will really make me feal bad but you can still say what you have to say. LOL

Thats how Philly does it Mountain Man!!!!!!! :D (im not gonna talk to much trash though cause we are still down 3-1, and because Mountain Man catches huge Muskies, and because he can catch them all while killing a thirty pack of Busch.)

Philly kicked the crap out of Pittsburgh last night. Philly deserved that game becuase the penguins played like a bunches of pigeons. Fluery stopped of few nice shots a little to late. Im gonna say if Pittsburgh dont win Sunday night that Philly will come back and win the series. I really hope Im wrong but I have filling things could get ugly out there on the ice! Theres a party at my house Sunday night and all are welcome, even you Philly fans! My wife dont know about this happening yet but a bunch of my buddies do so theres no turning back now!!!!! She young so she will get over it. SOME DAY!!!

slim357 said:
What about when they are on offense and hitting him, that doesnt seem right, also checking defense men into the goalie is cheap but i dont think its as bad even tho it won them a game and thus the series

Do you really believe that one play cost the caps the series?? Besides how many times has the defence push a forward into the goalie and and been rewarded with a powerplay? now thats cheap. I do agree that Ovechkin is the best all around player in the NHL he is a tough throwback type of player that could play in any era. As long as he doesn't make diving part fo his game.

The Flyers played "Flyers hockey" last night. Love it or hate it that is how they are going to have to play to move on. I see the writing on the wall. I know the Pens are the better team right now, but I would love to see the Flyers take the next one and really make a series out of it.
mtnman said:
Im gonna say if Pittsburgh dont win Sunday night that Philly will come back and win the series.

I believe that is a real possibility, the odds and history wont show that. But both Philly and Pitt showed me some stuff last night that could make that happen [-o< [-o< should be fun.

My wife says they are gonna stretch it out to game 6 and the Pens will end it then. She thinks it wil bring more money into Pittsburgh if they play more of the series!

Goog luck today Philly, but I think the Pens are gonna end it today. I think they were just being smartasses and let Philly win one so that they could end the sreies at home in front of the home town crowd. It makes sense really, It would just bring that much more money into Pittsburgh but It also could backfire and Philly could just come tear them up 3 more times and end the year for the Pens. Philly is definately a good enough team to do it but I hope they are not that good today. Only time will tell. GO PENS!!!!!!

Congrats mtnman, your team did it =D> . I wish it could have been more of a series, the better team won, but hey going from being the worst team in the east to the semi-final, not too shabby.

Gotta tip my hat to the Pens. Nobody ever pretended they were a defensively sound team, but they've shut down three teams now. Detroit will have a good team on the other side of the red line.

That being said.........................................LET'S GO FLYERS!
Next year, of course.

Towmotor.