how meny Christians are on this site? (I am one)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm glad to see that, while I may never meet you guys in this life, I will have the pleasure of fishing with you all in Heaven. I must confess that I have been living the past year or so like a Christian atheist (I'm reading a book called The Christian atheist by Craig Groeschel. Very good read so far. Really pointing out some things in my life). I am saved, but my relationship with GOD hasn't been what it should be. My cousin came in for the 4th, and we got to fellowship a little and I think GOD used him to put me back in the light.

stew6371 said:
Well, I'm glad to see that, while I may never meet you guys in this life, I will have the pleasure of fishing with you all in Heaven. I must confess that I have been living the past year or so like a Christian atheist (I'm reading a book called The Christian atheist by Craig Groeschel. Very good read so far. Really pointing out some things in my life). I am saved, but my relationship with GOD hasn't been what it should be. My cousin came in for the 4th, and we got to fellowship a little and I think GOD used him to put me back in the light.
good to hear, i'll be praying for you.

Got saved as a 12 year old boy. Though I fall and fail every day I try to walk with him daily.
Great thread. Glad we can have it, and hopefully still all be friends =D>

I am, and have been since I was 15, am now 42. I wasted alot of my early years as a Christian. But the last 7 yrs. or so have rededicated my life to the Lord and the Blessings have just blown me away. Have a Blessed day.

8) me,my beautiful wife and 2 kids on the right path, pray for our country and our troops! [-o<
conservative, christian, gun owner your local liberal warned you about! [-X

Another Christian here! Once upon a time I was even called upon to teach the men's Bible study at my church. That's a humbling experience, and I'm sure that I got more out of it than those I taught. Don't get upset if you fall, be glad that you keep getting back up! Like the old bumper sticker says: "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!"

Henry Hefner said:
Another Christian here! Once upon a time I was even called upon to teach the men's Bible study at my church. That's a humbling experience, and I'm sure that I got more out of it than those I taught. Don't get upset if you fall, be glad that you keep getting back up! Like the old bumper sticker says: "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!"

AMEN Brother!!!!! That's right!!!!

Another Christian her also! It took God moving me, my wife and oldest son away from our family in AL in 1996 to see it was God's hand in growing us. We have learned to be stronger Christians for this and I am very proud to be a "Work in Progess" daily.

It is also GREAT to know we are able to share our belief's.

Thanks to everyone for sharing on this post.

Doug

I was baptized Lutheran and spent a lot of time at church as a kid, then in my teens turned my back on God. Some 6 or 7 years ago I realized that all the things I'm blessed with can't be just luck, and I know I don't deserve it all. So it must be the good Lord showing me His love, and I try harder and harder every day to show Him some back.

Excellent thread.