How's the Flu?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
I give the flu - I do not get it! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You have a child now. When he starts school or day care, you WILL get the flu !!! And everything else that goes through his school. The little buggers are germ magnets !!!!! #-o

Not Me Doc - you mean the wife will get everything. Again, I am a carrier but immune to things that most mortal men might suffer

Plus I plan on dipping the little guy in bleach daily. he might have to suffer through school with "Casper" as a nickname, but daddy will be germ free :idea:

DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:
I give the flu - I do not get it! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You have a child now. When he starts school or day care, you WILL get the flu !!! And everything else that goes through his school. The little buggers are germ magnets !!!!! #-o

I have not had the flu in about 15 years..................... That was untill my neice started school about few months ago... I got it awhile back so bad that even the 10 foot walk to the bathroom was a momumental feat

It has been 10 years since I have had the flu. I had it and my girlfreind insisted on taking care of me. She took me to her house to take care of me and she ended up catching it. We were in rough shape. Since then she insist that we get the shot every year. We have not had it again, Thank God.

BassAddict said:
DocWatson said:
Captain Ahab said:

I have not had the flu in about 15 years..................... That was untill my neice started school about few months ago... I got it awhile back so bad that even the 10 foot walk to the bathroom was a momumental feat

Ahab talks tough, but I learned many years ago that little children and their illnesses will bring the strongest man to his knees !!! He only thinks it will affect just his wife. Unless his son was an immaculate conception, we all know where he sleeps. :wink:

DocWatson said:
Ahab talks tough, but I learned many years ago that little children and their illnesses will bring the strongest man to his knees !!! He only thinks it will affect just his wife. Unless his son was an immaculate conception, we all know where he sleeps. :wink:

Can someone please tell me then? :oops:

Latest posts