I was right! There was an other one!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised that the guy that previously owned that boat was not a Darwin Award statistic.

643b242f.jpg

So I've got the console built and the helm mounted, all I need to do now is mount the controls, switch panel, fishfinder, and radio and speakers. I have more pics of the process but I havnt been able to get to the computer since I've been using my time to build the boat...

Ya with that console that was on their I'm surprised he hadn't flipped it, sunk it, etc...

I do need some tips on glassing and plumbing in a live well, as I have never done either...

Hey low, Can that console be moved to center without too much trouble? I think you would like the way the boat rides much better from center, especially when standing up. Just a thought.

Big, I know what you mean about the side console. Took it out for a test ride the other day, it leans a little with just me in it,l i dont really like that... Honestly i didnt plan on keeping it anyway, i wanted a center console but due to lack of funds i cant right now and i want to go fishing... I'll need to buy a new steering cable and control cable, plus the console so... The boat only does about 20mph (iPhone GPS APP) with me and a friend (about 450# together) and a few rods and a tackle box.

Now i need to glass and plumb in a livewell and i have no clue what the heck to do, as I've never done either before... So if anyone could offer up some advice or direct me to a thread I would appreciate it...

Also, I need a center console, willing to pay for it or do some welding (steel is all im set up for) for one, fiberglass or aluminum, so long as its not from a **** offshore boat, something about the size of one in a J12 or so will do...

Attachments

• new Boat 007.JPG
    new Boat 007.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 212