IF your not fishin -

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canoeman said:
I disc golf.. a lot.

I just started getting out and disc golfing again myself. I find myself with only an hour or so to spend and with the winter on its way, I'd like to spend time outdoors, but an hour isn't enough to go fishing for me - I'll end up staying out way too long and getting in trouble with the wife.

If Im not fishing what am I doing?

That really depends on the time of day and day of the week.
Today, it rained all day, so I cleaned the man cave while brewing up 5 gallons of Pumpkin Spice Ale for next weekends party.
Tomorrow, since it will rain again, clean the garage.
Monday-Thursday- working the 7-3:30 gig, and then 4-730 working on my patio, driveway sidewalk project. Also needs to be completed by next weekend.
Once the patio and aprty are done, then its time to get cracking on the bathroom remodel. Pretty much a complete gut, tub stays, rest goes. Ripping out hte 2x4 drywalled closet and replacing with a custom cabinet. Ill be building the vanity and closet in the garage. Installing a shower, tile walls and floor, and replacing the throne too. Pretty much a complete gut and rebuild.

We bought the house 11 years ago from teh original owners children. IT was built in 63 and still had the original everything. Since then I ahve replaced the roof, HVAC, windows, painted every wall and ceiling, built a man cave int eh basement, replaced the flooring in most of the house, and done some landscaping work. The patio being the latest landscaping. Almost forgot about the Frence Drain. I removed teh gutters and installed a french drain around the house. No more plugged gutters, ice damns, water in teh basement, etc. Water runs off the drip edge, through 18" of rock, into a 4" coregated pipe and out to the street. Heck, my sump pump hasn't run since.

Next year we do a complete gut and remodel in the kitchen. I'll be building those cabinets too.

since the kids moved out ive been building my man cave and remodeling all the bathrooms,floors and painting.i did manage a golf game or 2.next is the re arranging the garage shelving so i can fit in a camper.looks like renos all winter

bcbouy said:
since the kids moved out ive been building my man cave and remodeling all the bathrooms,floors and painting.i did manage a golf game or 2.next is the re arranging the garage shelving so i can fit in a camper.looks like renos all winter

This requires pictures when you're done :)

This is where we started.

08 044.jpg

08 047.jpg

Kitchen for brewing beer.
DSCF1403.JPG

Hard wood flooring on the ceiling?
Yep, I used it to cover the duct work. Shelfing on both sides.
DSCN0671web.JPG

Home brew on tap.
08 093.jpg

I do need to update my picutres, but you get the idea.

Couple of bathroom remodel pics I did at my brothers.

DSCF1781 (2).jpg
DSCF1774 (2).jpg

My basement shower.
What I started with.
sort 008.jpg

What I ended with.
DVC01007.JPG

Living room window, original.
08 064.jpg

The new Bay Window being installed.
08 072.jpg

You get the idea. Every year its beena new project. I do all the work myself.

building fishing rods, thinking about fishing, googling fishing related things, ect. ect. :D . i may have a problem!