Iguanagrafix ROCKS!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish Monger

Reaction score
Just received some custom made decals from Iguanagrafix and let me tell you.... WOW!!!
Reasonably priced and the actual product is phenominal!
Here is the proof, but this digital picture doesn't do the decals justice.

dumondproof.jpg

I have the decals now.... they were printed and shipped the same day I placed the order!!!!! In just a couple of days I had them in the mail. Great service!!!

Like I said, Iguanagrafix is reasonably priced, but the quality is DEFINATELY worth what I paid for the batch.

=D>

Darrel is the man, He does everything for us, decal, banner's ect. He even helped me with our Tx
jersey's. He is top notch and the best at what he does... =D> =D> :D

He does do awesome work.. he made me up some stickers for our Bass club, and they turned out great. Now if I could just get some guys to buy some of them I'd be doing even better

I cannot say enough about Darryl and his work. With my first three boats .... once I got the registration numbers from the state .... I just went to the marine store and bought the pre-packaged letters & numbers, tried to match the colors, and stuck them on both sides of the boat ... and they were just okay .... When I bought my last boat ... the dealership recommended I get lettering from Darryl ..... WOW ! What a difference.
I was fortunate that I have the ability to E-Mail pics of my boat to Darryl, so he could see the colors and lettering that came with the boat .... but he matched EVERYTHING and it looks so good.

I would highly recommend Darryl @ Iguanagrafix for any of your grafix needs.

Darryl has done a lot of work for me - and it gets better every time. I got my stickers in the mail the other day and they look 10 times better in person than on the computer.

I'm going to get him to make me some graphics for my 20hp motor... some lakes have restrictions, so this one won't be showing any numbers - and if it does, it will say 9.9 :lol: :twisted:

Latest posts