Its official

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Popeye said:
You do know that they do say Y'all in Virginia, so you should be able to fit right in.

Y'all is pretty much universal, no one gets mad at Y'all. Using ma'am up north tho (specifically Jersey) could get you in trouble which stinks for me cause i just got use to saying it

I live 5 minutes from Yorktown and basically grew up there. My wife had lived there since she was five and her family still live there. I love the area but unfortunitly it's beginning to 'fill up' for the most part. But in the right parts of Yorktown its somewhat country living when you get to know people but is close to civilization.

Closest smallmouth fishing that I can think of is the more upriver James river about 2 hours out. There are other rivers in that area that also hold them. Get up with me if you need any help with anything.

vahunter said:
I live 5 minutes from Yorktown and basically grew up there. My wife had lived there since she was five and her family still live there. I love the area but unfortunitly it's beginning to 'fill up' for the most part. But in the right parts of Yorktown its somewhat country living when you get to know people but is close to civilization.

Closest smallmouth fishing that I can think of is the more upriver James river about 2 hours out. There are other rivers in that area that also hold them. Get up with me if you need any help with anything.

Thanks Ill let you know when i land. Im thinking im gonna need some advice on some fishing spots!