Last saturday on the lake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy5099

Reaction score
I was out last Saturday and got 16 bass at my local lake. 7 bass was on the new floating craw beaver bait I got at https://floatworm.weebly.com/floating-craws.html it’s like a flipping bait and a jig at the same time. You can use it anyway. I was using it as a TX rig without pegging the weight so the craw can float up in an standup mode when it comes to rest on the bottom after hopping it. I also got couple bass on a strike king KVD jerk bait and a swim jig. Water was a little stained. That beaver bait had some nice kicking tails to push water so it helps the bass find the bait. I will try to attach a photo of one of my bass.
I’m not a sponsor of any of these lures just wanted to let everyone know what I got them on. I like to share information. My friends say I tell too much..LOL
I got a local night bass open. Will think the swim jig and buzz bait should work this Sat. night.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 199
We came out first for 14.73 lbs.
The weight was low that night. I got them on the floating crawfish beaver baits before dark but then we went to the black swimjig into dark. They did not want to hit topwater. My buddy said because of the bright moon. That dos that to the bass at times so he said to use a swimjig along the bottom.
Anyone ever heard of that, bright moon no topwater ?

Latest posts