LiTime LifePO Batts - Where did you purchase?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Man

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you have purchased these batteries, have you purchased them directly from their website (China based) or from Amazon? I'm somewhat concerned about paying on a website based in China. They offer 6-8% discount if purchased on their website but no discounts on Amazon. Otherwise prices are only a few dollars more on Amazon with no discount. LiTime sells their batts both on their website and on Amazon.

Last edited:
I believe Eco Worthy has a branch in the USA. I bought one of their 12volt 50 amp hour to power my boat electronics. Been a good battery so far. If I remember right it came from California. Planning on two of their 100 amp hours to power my T motor when my lead acid deep six.

Those of you have purchased these batteries, have you purchased them directly from their website (China based) or from Amazon? I'm somewhat concerned about paying on a website based in China. They offer 6-8% discount if purchased on their website but no discounts on Amazon. Otherwise prices are only a few dollars more on Amazon with no discount. LiTime sells their batts both on their website and on Amazon.
I’ve ordered several batteries directly from LiTime. No problems whatsoever. Great customer support and fast shipment. Typically a week or less to Eastern Washington. As I recall they are billed as Shenzhen Battery, Shenzhen Power or similar.

Thanks for the input!

I purchased the LiTime 12V/100amp Lithium Trolling Motor batteries. I purchased directly from the LiTime website and took advantage of the sale holiday sales price and an added 8% off.
Batteries delivered to me in 2 days!

Batts arrived well packaged and included literature on how to prep batts before installation, which includes individual batt charging and balancing, parallel connection...all PRIOR to series connection and use.

I ordered from Amazon...DC House 12v 100aH...think its a clone of the Eco Worthy. In the booklet it mentions Eco Worthy chargers etc, and looks physically the same. Ordered the 28th arrived on the 2cd, the expected arrival date was between tbe 5th and 10th, so real early.(small town Canada)

The Epoch 12V 50AH was going for $199 when I was in they site the other day.. Hard to beat that if you want a Marine battery for any type open boat.

I installed a LiTime, 12V, 100ah compact the beginning of last year. Dimensionally, fits where my previous 12V lead was at.

I installed a volt meter specifically for my TM and this battery set up. I would use it 6-8hours per day… never discharged even close to 50percent capacity… it is a great investment for my setup.

I purchased through Amazon.

So I ended up canceling the time usb 12v 50ah batteries. Probably overthinking it but the bms is set for 50amps on that battery and my garmin trolling motor on 36v draws 53amps max. Now I may never draw that much amperage in real-world usage but therotecially full throttle could trip the bms and shutoff power so I canceled the order with Amazon and went with the li time 36v55ah battery. I also ordered a 36v charger for it my current minn kota charger will get hooked up to the starting and house batteries.

It arrived today. Hard to believe that this 33lb battery will do what (3) 65lb batteries did.
Just purchased a TCB Worth lithium 12v 100AH battery and charger for my 55 thrust trolling motor. This battery comes in at only 22 Lbs and fits nicely in my Minn Kota battery box. Will see this spring how well it performs.

hmmmm. i ordered 3 100ah and 1 300ah directly from LiTime. All showed up on time and in good condition. of course i did a verification with Renogy shunt and battery monitor on all of them immediately. they all passed with flying colors and the NOCO Genius 10 charged them as it should. im happy and they all has BMS so cold weather not an issue.