man enough to tell

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grizzly said:
i was kinda torn between wishing there was someone there with a boat so we could get it, and glad no one was there to see it. but as it stands i'll just chalk it up to a funny, lesson learned experience that we can laugh about for years to come. or we can just forget the whole thing ever happened, either way i thought it was funny enough to be worth sharing.

Boy do I know that feeling. It has happened a few times in my life. Not the swimming for the boat but hoping no one was around. I have had 1 close call this year while launching in the river. I put my anchor in the bed of the truck and loop it into a ratchet strap. When I float it off I pull back out and bring the boat in, the one time the anchor slipped out and the river was up a bit. I thought it was gonna float away and all I could picture was me running down the river and diving in after it. Would have been a sight for sure!

You'll never forget it now. You already posted it to the internets so it's here to stay for all eternity. Sure gave me a good laugh this morning!

That right there is what I call a character builder. :mrgreen:

We all need them from time to time to keep live interesting.

Latest posts