Man its HOT!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
was 113 yeserday here in Bagdad.... and don't know one say "ya but it's a dry heat" so is a bond fire and you don't go sticking you *** in one of them do you? :shock:

BassAddict said:
B.L. Hall said:
BRING ON THE HEAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes the scenery at the lake much better.

This:

mike06duck.jpg

or this:

399px-Delicious_bikini-girl_silvia.jpg

BassAddict said:
B.L. Hall said:
was 113 yeserday here in Bagdad....

Id rather have temps in the 100's for a month straight than spend a day with temps in the 30's and snow on the ground..................................... BRING ON THE HEAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ME!!!!!

this was the winter before I deployed... 27 degrees. (25 is my cut off) you see I figured it out... above 25 plus the wind chill of going 60 mph it would take 25 minutes of exposure before permanent damage occurs... only takes me 20 minutes to get to work. I'm good! :mrgreen:

cold.jpg

B.L. Hall said:
BassAddict said:
B.L. Hall said:
was 113 yeserday here in Bagdad....

Id rather have temps in the 100's for a month straight than spend a day with temps in the 30's and snow on the ground..................................... BRING ON THE HEAT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ME!!!!!

this was the winter before I deployed... 27 degrees. (25 is my cut off) you see I figured it out... above 25 plus the wind chill of going 60 mph it would take 25 minutes of exposure before permanent damage occurs... only takes me 20 minutes to get to work. I'm good! :mrgreen:

cold.jpg

Looks like you were ready! 8)

Jim said:
:LOL2: :beer:

What if there is traffic?

Less wind chill hopefully [-o<