Man's Best Friend Contest--WINNER---bearsphan3.14

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my dogs.

The big one is an 85 lb American Bulldog named Hillbilly Oaks Hazel Margarita Becker Duever. She is my best friend in the world and likes to stick her head over the edge of my boat and bite the water. She also likes to jump in and chase any large bait that is cast from the deck.

The little one is a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix called a Frenchie named Stella. She is my fiance's dog and is still a pup at 8 months old. She gets dingleberry's all the time and smells funny. I'm trying to warm up to her but I like Hazel way better.

I'll take #337 please.

Attachments

• front deck tear out 002.jpg
    front deck tear out 002.jpg
    658.6 KB · Views: 2,171
I'll take #78
Here is out "pup" Dozer. There is a reason I like living in the middle of nowhere and he is our doorbell! Nothing happens within 100 yards without the whole house knowing. Actually he tells me when coyotes or deer are in the field at almost 200 yards.

n1101649316_30102338_195768.jpg

Ok I will jump in! Here is my 15mo Golden Retriever- Katie Leigh. She follows me anywhere and as you can see I catch her napping on the couch sometimes. Bad dog,no,no,no! :LOL2: #333 please.

Attachments

• katie leigh.jpg
    katie leigh.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,446
Great stuff and a fun contest

So far, no one fishes with a Falcon, giant Panda or even a squirrel

Come on, one of our Southern members must have a pet raccoon or three?

6a01053624b365970c011572146a19970b-500wi

Winston is my best friend! He goes to work with me everyday, and loves the water! The first pic is of him trying to get into my truck when he was 8 weeks and the last pic is more recent of him in my back yard! He is now 75 lbs and we will soon see how he does fishing with me when it warms up!
Jeff

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

This is a scan of my pup Sage, she was named after my favorite fly rod. Sage has been gone about six years and has not been replaced yet.

sage_31.jpg

This is Chico. He does not fish, but he can sure catch some Z's. Number 373 please.

Attachments

• P1000451.JPG
    P1000451.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,565
First trip on the water after i restored my boat.. had to bring my partner in crime! He gave me a wink just to let me know he approved! #301 for me

Attachments

• first trip out 020.JPG
    first trip out 020.JPG
    677 KB · Views: 1,529
Hey guys, Im stuck on a training computer down here in pensacola. As soon as I get a chance, Ill pick the winner. Shouldnt be more than a few days. Thanks for playing everyone. Awesome pics :D

fender66 said:
Im stuck on a training computer down here in pensacola

You mean where it's warm.........with fishing weather??!!!!! :roll:

Hahaha I wish. Stupid rain and wind won't let me do nothing. And I've learned everything I've ever wanted to know about ears(I'm down here to get an audiology booth certification). Ears and hearing sucks!!!! And audiologist love to talk about ears!!!! But uncle Sam is paying me pretty good. I had enough free gas money left over to buy a new battery and trailer tires for my boat. Whoop whoop!!! Thank god I drive a Honda.

Drum Roll Please.... and the winner is.......bearsphan3.14!!!!!! Congrats brother. PM me your shipping info and Ill get the prizes out this week.

To all others, thanks for playing. I think I speak for the group when I say we all enjoyed the pics.

Now maybe good karma can roll around and Ill finally win a darn contest on here [-o<