Monday morning blues!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Got up extra early thanks to my son - he is on a 3 am feeding kick - and once I get up that close to dawn I cannot go back to sleep.

Woke my wife and alerted her to the next feed - and grabbed my tackle bag and headed out. (Note, my bag is much lighter since I left a plano box full of all my bullet weights and X-raps at the lake - gone forever now :evil: :evil: :evil: )

While not a cold morning it was on the cool side and a north wind did not help. Overcast sky with scattered sunlight made for a dreary dawn. Only manged two LM bass one a 12 dink and this better bass. OH YEAH - caught this chucky monkey bass on a JD Baits 5" Zipper Worm on a shakey head - the bass slurped up teh yummy looking worm like cotton candy

Bricks_004.jpg

Bricks_005.jpg

Bricks_003.jpg

Snuck out this evening and nailed a smaller bass on the same rig! Jake has that photo

Thanks JD BAITS!

nice bass,dont fill bad i have left stuff behind and lost it. just last week i left a pole leaning against a tree the next morning i was unloading my stuff and notice it was gone drove back over there and to my luck it was still there =D>

Man thats sucks that you forgot your boxes at the lake.

Nice fishies Capt. =D>

Yeah losing the tackle sucked in a big way!

Capt. Ahab will hunt down the scurvy land dog who snatched up his whale hunting supplies and shove a yardarm . . . . . . . .

it sucks losing it, but if I am ever at a lake and someone has left their gear and I have no way of knowing whose it is, it would be coming home with me.

NSUbass said:
it sucks losing it, but if I am ever at a lake and someone has left their gear and I have no way of knowing whose it is, it would be coming home with me.
Yep.

Nice bass esquired!

Nice little mermaid shirt, :lol:, sorry to hear about the box that got left behind. In the spring I thought I had lost my rat-l-trap box (when it was full) lucky I found it under the front seat of my car.

Sorry about your loss (tackle) - happy about your catches :D ... Just FYI, PM me for a tidbit on Plano tackle...

Latest posts