My new small business

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What could he possibly be sued for?

He is fixing fishing reels. Worse case he screws something up. Fix it on his dime and your done. Or, ruin a reel, and buy them a new one.

LonLB said:
What could he possibly be sued for?

He is fixing fishing reels. Worse case he screws something up. Fix it on his dime and your done. Or, ruin a reel, and buy them a new one.

Could be sued for neglect that cuased a personal injury or some other crap. Even copy right infringment, or who knows. We live in a litagous society. Some woman won $1,000,000 from McDonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself.

Do you have a limited liability warrenty?

It's free to register with the Feds. In Illinois it cost me about $100 to register with the state. Your state may be more or less. Those links will get you going in the right direction. I recommend you find your local SBA, and your local SCORE chapter and go there seminars. Simple phone call will get you signed up for a free consultation, free class registration, etc. My SCORE chapter offers monthly seminars on all sorts of start-up business topics. This month is finances, they did one on business plans, marketing, etc.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/

Another free site that offers great articles on marketing topics. Recently they have been promoting on-line advertising using Facebook, Twitter, etc. IF you work it right, free promotions.
https://www.entrepreneur.com/ask/answer23468.html

Here is a couple she made... she said show them to ya, and see if ya like any of em :D These are starting grounds and can be changed to your taste.

S-Les Rods A.jpg

S-Les Rods B.jpg

Perchin those sweeeettttt! She is super talented. I am definitly digging the second one! Love the "drag" part. That was unique! Man that is awesome. Tell her I said thank you. I see no need to revise.

PM me your email, and I'll send you the original file in both jpeg, and PDF formats.

Glad to hear you like it man... She said your welcome sir. :beer: