NAME THAT BAIT CONTEST - RULES

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an idea....Not just for this bait, but for a new line of baits that you would be painting. Name the Lure after a Greek god. This one could be called Zeus (or any god), and then so on and so on. Others could be Poseiden, Artemis, etc...there are hundreds of all powerful gods and lesser gods (smaller baits). It would be a nice "theme" of baits.

Godly like! :D

Now that I think about it even more you could even go with a line of bass *** greek mythology creatures too!

centaur
medusa
cyclopes

No one has done this yet!

:D

Jim said:
I have an idea....Not just for this bait, but for a new line of baits that you would be painting. Name the Lure after a Greek god. This one could be called Zeus (or any god), and then so on and so on. Others could be Poseiden, Artemis, etc...there are hundreds of all powerful gods and lesser gods (smaller baits). It would be a nice "theme" of baits.

Godly like! :D
what about the norse gods?

thor rules
Thor.jpg

the balsa boss, peoples mad-crank, peoples here fishy fishy(i just noticed this was writen on your chunks) peoples shad monster(or monsta), balsa blazer, Dr. fishenstein, bass bother-er, the little bait that could, balsa shocker, the peoples dink, spanky, peoples king crank, out again ill try again tomarrow
oh i like PC pig pounder but i think i like PC pig porker more

Liking the mythical God name idea - give this particular bait a Greek,

Roman,Norse etc. god name and you might just win it!

shamoo said:
Why dont we wait for the next bait to come along to use the mythical god names? It is a good theme, but you cant just change things in the middle of a contest or can ya? Just asking, dont want to cause any trouble.

Shamoo, You lost me here :-k . Nothing has changed I don't think. Everyone is giving ideas for names and then Sterling picks the one he likes the best.

Let me go back and read the rules.

1. Contest Starts NOW (2/4/08 ) and ends Monday 2/11/08 at 10 p.m. EST

2. The name is for the bait - not the color scheme!

3. You can submit as many names as you want - so long as you follow rule number 2.

4. You must have at least 4 post per month to participate.

5. DamnPeoples has final say on the winning name. but feel free to promote your ideas!

Seems to me everything is inline? If I missed something let me know.

I think that Dave is trying to keep the ideas flowing by suggesting some different directions to try, so sterling has the most amount of choices to choose from..

Wayne

Sorry, I thought everything was going to change over to the greek god theme and that was it, I misunderstood, my apologees, when god was giving out brains I thought he said trains and I said give me a slow one :oops:

shamoo said:
Sorry, I thought everything was going to change over to the greek god theme and that was it, I misunderstood, my apologees, when god was giving out brains I thought he said trains and I said give me a slow one :oops:

lmao :lol:

Latest posts