NAME THAT BAIT CONTEST - RULES

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr.Esquired This was all on me dude, happens every time I have a brain movement. You can compare my brain to the speed of my new hero ED SLOWSKI. :)

The P.C. Crankski or Double Crankski. Or how bout just, The Bronski?

shamoo said:
Mr.Esquired This was all on me dude, happens every time I have a brain movement. You can compare my brain to the speed of my new hero ED SLOWSKI. :)

I thought that was Bill Slowsky

turtles_slowskys7.jpg

See, Your probably right, Bill Slowsky, not to hijack this thread with my stupidity;
Little Wilbur, Mystic diver, Bass Catcher, Bass'n boogaloo

Last entry for me until this contest ends;

The P.C. Baits (Balsa) Stump Knocker

actually this is really the last one:

The P.C. Baits (Balsa) Shakey Shad

rock hopper
stump jumper
yo adrian!
yo mamma!
yo eddy!
yo larry!
heres Johnny!
bucket buster
skinny sally
switchback
puddle monster
puddle bunny
fakie
popshoveit
stalefish
wee willy
whoop bass
muff diver
carolina basscrack
lucky strike
zen
torreo
slim shad-ey
bass-et hound
mr sandman
coolie shad
funky monkey
trigger
puppet basster
bass bunny
power shad

Hi guys,

I am having a terrible time deciding, and have decided to extend the contest four more days, making it end Friday, February 15th at 10PM. I was going to say three, but that's Valentines day, and while I know all of you love me dearly, I am taken, or will be taken, or...well, nevermind :oops:

Gonna change the rules a bit, first, anyone can enter the contest. If you join, post a good name, and win, then never intend to come back to the site to participate, I'll give the bait bad mojo before I send it out! It's a lot different than th good mojo I give them now. You guys oughta see THAT ritual, at least one of you would be impressed!

Second, it's not really a rule change, more of an explanation. I'm going to release this new bait here, I did it with my Crinkle Cut worm, and got an excellent name for a unique product. A lot of us custom bait guys have molds from existing products, so changing the name is kind of pointless, but an original product such as that was special to me, and I wanted a killer name, which you guys came through for, thanks!

This bait is the same way, I'm looking for something special, something that when you're talking to your buddies, you can say you caught them on a 'xxxxx' and they'll know what you mean right off the bat. I'd also like the name to extend to the other baits in the lineup, so keep that in mind when submitting names. It doesn't HAVE to be that, and if I see the perfect name, that might just make it too. I'm also not ruling out the names that are already submitted. I've had a few of them picked, and settled on, but changed my mind at the last minute as well.

Thanks for your participation, I look forward to see what you guys come up with. I've never been good at names, I made 3 kids, and the wife named those, so now I'm onto cranks, and she could care less, so it falls to you guys :)

Latest posts