Need computer help

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geek and proud! :LOL2:

Started this site myself just under 2 years ago. Started with a company called Siteground, then went to Site5 and now I'm looking at a few others. #-o

I want to change the hompage again and get rid of all the extra stuff that looks nice, but I don't have time to update.

I'm trying to follow but thats like me trying to to take down a 900 lb Grizzly with a plastic fork, aint happening.

Jim said:
Yup! but now I do Consulting/Engineering. I work with a product called NETIQ, for a small consulting company.

I'm also studying (slowly for my CCNA cert) I like networking...routers, switches, firewalls.

We should get together,find one of those giant 10' satellite dishes and see how far we can send a WIFI signal.I don't remember the world record but it was some where around 120 miles. :shock:

Geek and proud!

Started this site myself just under 2 years ago. Started with a company called Siteground, then went to Site5 and now I'm looking at a few others.

I want to change the hompage again and get rid of all the extra stuff that looks nice, but I don't have time to update.

That's cool, how many member's are there now? This site is invaluable as when I first starting modding small jon boats there weren't hardly any info on the net about it other then a few personal sites where guys had a few photos.

I worked for a logo design firm for about a year, got a great idea for a tinboats logo, mind if I take a stab at it?

OMG - are we having a comput-O geek convention????

Fix this members computer!

Will the real geek please stand up..lol

far from a geek actually, just do it to pay the bills. I am a Deer Hunter by blood and a Fisherman by heart.

Smoody I could use help on mine if your intrested, bad part Is I cant even get close to paying you what your worth, basically youll be working for baits. That and im a pain in the butt to work for which im sure bubba will aggree with.

Bass Addict, those are some good looking baits! I like the straight worm, in my small town we call them a "do-nuttin" worm, but the name doesn't really fit seeing as bass will destroy them. :D

What exactly do you need?

smoody said:
Bass Addict, those are some good looking baits! I like the straight worm, in my small town we call them a "do-nuttin" worm, but the name doesn't really fit seeing as bass will destroy them. :D

What exactly do you need?

Thanks Smoody, ill Pm ya on what im looking for.