need some help, advice or whatever

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RStewart

Reaction score
im trying to trade an old truck for a jon boat. i have a guy wanting to trade me an old closed bow (ski?) boat. it has a 1963 johnson 50 hp engine on it. im thinking of trading and then trying to sell or trade engine for a boat. of course i will check it out and make sure it runs good first. here is a link to the boat.https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/981631659.html

Do not do it - those old ski boats (unless they are a "collectors item and you can find a collector) are worthless

trade the truck for a boat you can use - or sell the truck and buy a boat

eye, eye, cap'n. lol. appreciate the advice. I will hold out for something better.

I agree.

You probably couldn't give that boat away with the economy the way that it is right now. I practically gave one away that was a lot newer than that back in the summer just to be shed of it.

thanks for the heads up guys. that deal is off. im going to go look at an old richline that has a 98 johnson 9.9. 55lb thrust tm, good battery. he is interested in trading, so im off to go see it. it is not a flatbottom that i want, but it will work for now, and when i do get a flatbottom, i will already have some accessories.

Latest posts