Neighbour got robbed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freetofish said:
indeed we are all thankful everyone is alright... I fear that as the economy worsens the frequency of these sort of things will increase.

The issue with having a gun and confronting a burgler, as comforting as that is, if the intruder is also armed you could get hurt or killed over some monetary goods. I too would be the one standing at the end of the hall or at the stairway to dispatch the intruder. But If its hard to sleep now imagine how hard it would be if you shot someone.. I'm just sayin.

"dispatch an intruder" I'm thinking that means "kill the bast**rd" and then he would be DRT...... (Dead Right There)

Ha, that part about how hard it is too shoot someone is very true..... I'm thinking most of these guys/gals posting here about their self protection are probably capable - - but, it can be a very difficult decision when the time comes - hopefully, you don't hesitate - but you might - especially those of you who will stop to wonder if you are legally and morally correct in you decision to shoot - and/or, worried about the laws in your particular jurisdiction...... even us cops sometimes hesitate when the need to use deadly force is neccessary... the untrained home owner will most likely think twice before pulling the trigger -------------- ha, ha.... unless you're a redneck??????

(I hope everyone is laughing about the redneck part??? )

Latest posts