New Jersey Giant

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great catch BLK =D> =D>
I may have missed it in your report but I don't remember reading where you said you caught it!! :wink: :D

I know that shaking feeling ALL to well, when I landed my first REALLY big red fish(42").Are you getting a mount made from the pic's? That would be on my wall for sure!GREAT CATCH

Jim said:
Threw it on the homepage..............

https://www.TinBoats.net

I had to come back for a second look. I might have cried if I caught that one! Dang...that's a HAWG! :shock:

Nice idea to post it on the home page Jim! Looks great there!

Awesome catch - if that came from the lake where you like to fish it is not surprising. When I was about 10 my next door neighbor caught a NJ record from that same lake - his record only lasted a short while but he had the bass mounted and I woudl always stop over to look at it.

I grew up a few blocks from that lake and spent my "formative" years plying those waters in a beat up jon boat armed with minnows we caught at another nearby pond.

WTG on the fish

Thank you again fellas. Thats what keeps us coming back for more. :D . I definitely plan on getting a mount made. A couple years ago I got an 8+ out of there. The mount will include both of them together somehow.

Capt. You probably do know where it is I'm sure. :D And hat place is golden to me. I live .4 miles from there. Truly my home waters.

Wow congrats that is a monster. Thats the size of fish I have been looking for for the last few years, I know they are around....just hard to come by. It's not a state record, but you can definately be very proud of it :shock:

Nice fish, and especially impressive to catch it this time of year...when the fishing isn't supposed to be as good. I've never caught a bass anywhere near that size, but I'd sure like to catch one someday.

Latest posts